Latinas for Reproductive Justice (Latinas4RJ)
Latinas4RJ (L4RJ) leadership chapters reflect CLRJ’s commitment to developing Latina/x leaders from various backgrounds and experiences. The goal of the L4RJ chapters is to build the next generation of Latina/x RJ Leaders in California who are passionate about advocating with, by, and for their own communities. The leadership chapters are open to all non-binary, womxn-identified, gender non-conforming, trans, genderqueer, and cisgender Latinas/xs ages 18-35 years old of all backgrounds.
Here’s what past and current Latinas4RJ Leaders have said about their experiences
Requirements for Latinas4RJ Membership
- Complete Membership Application.
- Payment of Membership Dues ($50/year for full-time employed, $25/year part-time/students).
- Completion of an introductory Reproductive Justice 101 training.
- Regular participation and leadership in monthly chapter meetings.
- Participation and leadership in at least 2 CLRJ policy advocacy and voter engagement actions and activities.
- CLRJ Local and Sacramento Advocacy Days (legislative visits).
- CLRJ Spring and Fall Get Out The Vote campaigns (community outreach, door knocking, phone banks).
- Support local partner actions and activities.
- Support at least one of CLRJ’s grassroots fundraising campaigns (crowdfunding, annual fundraiser, CLRJ 5k).
New Member Application Process
CLRJ reviews and accepts new members on a quarterly basis by filling out the L4RJ Chapter Membership Application here. To learn more about our L4RJ chapters, please contact our Community Engagement Manager for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-487-1143.